I am passionate about Coaching. Through my coaching work, I serve and add value to people and organizations. My approach of challenging clients and bringing about a holistic mindset change help clients push their boundaries. I am an enabler of open enquiry for change and leadership impact. Besides corporate leaders, I have coached a wide range of clients such as social entrepreneurs, sportsmen, teachers, musicians and so on
- Coaching & Facilitation credentials:
- Trained on John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership Coaching methodology
- Certificate on Behavioral Science from Ashoka University
- ICF – PCC
- Prior professional experience:
- In my corporate stint, I worked with India’s leading Pharma and FMCG companies for nearly 18 years. I headed business verticals and functions with P&L responsibility. I have lead large teams of several hundred people. I was a part of strategic leadership team
- I have carried out long range large scale talent development engagements with FMCG companies, creating a uniquely distinct solution for each one of them. I have widely experimented with digital platforms to deliver my training programs
- I have extensive experience of coaching CxOs, senior leaders in FMCG, Pharma, Financial services, IT, Healthcare, Logistics and Manufacturing industries.
- I have widely used OD framework and behavioural sciences principles in my client engagements to diagnose their current reality and design interventions.
- I have creatively designed several programs that enhance personal effectiveness of my coaching clients
- I am accredited practitioner of Hogan Assessment, DISC, EQi and MLEI
- I am trained in Non-Violent Communication, Transactional Analysis and Appreciative Inquiry
- I am a voracious reader
Back to previous page